Let me tell you that this is a page in which we write the privacy of our website or product e.t.c.
This page also helps to improve website SEO (search engine optimization) and even the search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing e.t.c.) also helps to tell the privacy of your web.
With the help of this page, search engines know which advertisement program (Google Adsense, Bidvertiser e.t.c.) your website use,? which user information use? (Cookies, Location e.t.c.)
• Improve your blog SEO.
• This page very important If you track visitor location, behavior e.t.c.
• The page tells the search engine which user information you want to track.
• Search engine creates the good structure of your web.
I hope you have come to understand what its benefit are and will tell you how to make privacy page for your website.
Now, this website asked you many questions and you have to fill them correctly. If you do not know how to select right answer so don’t worry I want to tell you. You can also fill this with the help of images which shows to you above in all steps.
1• Who are you?
• Website/App owner
2• Why are you creating this? (check all that apply)
• Website or Blog provides free information.
Click on “Next” button.
1• What personal information do you collect from the people that visit your blog, website or app?
• Select the option that you want to collect from user (name, email address e.t.c.)
2• When do you collect visitor information?
• Register on my site.
3• Why do you collect information?
• To improve the website
Now, Click on “Next” button.
• How do you protect the information you collect?
1• Are you PCI compliant?
2• Is your website receiving regular malware scans?
3• Does your website have and use an SSL certificate?
• If you have SSL certificate on your website then select Yes If not so select No.
4• Please explain why you don’t need an SSL certificate?
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses or credit card numbers.
After select all options click on “Next” button.
• Keep track of advertisements.
3• If your users disable cookies in their browsers:
• It won’t affect the user’s experience
Now, click “Next” button
1• Third-party links
• Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
2• Third-party disclosure
• No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Now, Click “Next” button.
1• Have you added and enabled Google AdSense or Google Analytics on your website?
2• What has advertising features you implemented?
• Select first and second option.
3• How do you and third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together?
• We use them to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
After selected all options click on “Next” button.
1• To be compliant with CalOPPA you must agree to ALL of the following:
• Select all option of this question.
2• How does your site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
• We honor them and Do Not Track or plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
3• Does your site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
after successfully ticked press on “Next” button.
1• Do you specifically market to children under 13?
Now, Press “Next” button.
1• What kind of responsive action will you take if you have a data breach?
• Notify the user via email
• Within 1 business day
2• Please agree to the Individual Redress Principle or you will Not be compliant with the FTC’s Fair Information Practices.
• We agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Press “Next” button.
• Now, In the first question fill your real information such as (URL, Address e.t.c.)
Now your policy ready and if you have to download this policy then you can create your account and download it.
(Note: I have arranged this selection according to on your website If your website uses different privacy then you can change it according to you own experience.)
Let me tell you how you can add this policy to your blog.
Go to blogger.com and log-in via entering email and password.
After log-in click goes to Pages>>New Page.
Congratulation now your privacy add on your website.
Want to improve your website traffic? Add our SEO Friendly Template and increase your website traffic.
I hope you like my post If you like my post so please share on social media.