Blogger Dashboard It is the main thing on blogging and If you do not know the basic SEO of blogger site so you can never have access to blogging. let’s start my post.
What Is Blogger Control Panel?
it is a control panel of your blog and you can control your blog all activity and modified your blog, write article e.t.c.
Blogger Basic Information.
1. Posts: In this section, you can write a great content post, save draft, reading, label selection and delete the post.
2. Stats: This tab check your blog today, yesterday, last month, all time history pageview, can also see which view are available on your post and whats type people click on your blog.
3. Comments: How many comments are there and how much spam comments you received by peoples.
4. Earning: You can see whether Google has fired you for monetization or not.
5. Campaigns: Under this section, you can get advertised your blog to google and receive huge traffic.
7. Layout: Main section of your blog because you can customize your blog such as add widget, remove widgets, add blog favicon e.t.c.
8. Theme: Here you can build your own theme in your own way but for this, you should have knowledge of coding.
9. Setting: In this you add google analytics code to track your website after setup you earn good traffic from search engine. Under here you can edit and change your blog setting such as you change your blog title (blog name) blog URL (blog link) e.t.c. If you don’t know how to setup your blog setting so wait I want to tell you.
How To Setup Blog Setting?
Title: Enter you blog (website) name (Lrers)
Description: Fill your web description (A website to about example topic and many more)
Privacy: Don’t do it. If you edit and select No so your web does not search by search engine and search engines never send you traffic.
Blog Address: You can edit or modify your website URL.
HTTPS: Enable this but If you use Custom Domain so google automatically remove https security from your blog.
Post Comments And Sharing Tab
Show at most: Select how many post to show you on your homepage.
Who Can Comments: AnyOne
Comment Moderation: Always
Google+ Comments Use In Blog: I recommended you select No.
Now you successfully setup your blog setting. (Note: In this post I am tell you only important setting If you want to read full blog setup setting so Click Here and read full post)
Now you can know about your blog things and If you like my post so please share to your friends and subscribe this blog via email and receive an article from your mailbox.
Thanks for visiting have a nice day.