Howdy everybody, welcome to this post in this post I want to tell you how to add a custom domain in blogger.
After I am starting my post I tell you a benefit of the domain.
What Is The Benefit Of Custom Domain?
1. If you are on Blogger Platform then your blog’s URL must be included .Blogspot and this your blog URL does not look like professional.
2. Any visitor search any keyword and your website searched by search engine but If your URL included .blogspot so he never visits your website because he now blogspot is a free platform to provided by Google.
3. If you create an identity on the internet people will know you through your domain name. ex: – Abdul Basit Ansari founder of Lrers.com
4. The visitor will be not a problem to visit the website because your URL shorter than blogger URL and short URL is great always.
You will definitely get these 4 benefits and you will get many other benefits besides these.
How To Add Domain In Blogger?
1. Go to Blogger.Com and log-In by entering E-mail and Password after successful login clicks on Setting>>Basic>>Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog.
2. Enter your domain name in box ex: – www.Lrers.com and click on save button (don’t forget to add www. before your domain name).
3. Now blogger provided you 4 codes and you have to add 4 codes to your domain.
4. In these step, you go to your domain provider website so I purchase my domain to Godaddy so I visit Godaddy.com. After visit login your GoDaddy account.
5. Click on Manage My Domains and select your domain by click on the domain name.
6. After visiting your domain panel click on Manage DNS>>Add Record and fill this form to show above as image and click on Add Another.
Record Type: select CNAME (Alias)
Host: Add www
Points to: Add ghs.google.com
TTL: select 1 hour.
7. Fill this form once again but add in Host which was given to you in the second line first word of code in blogger and add Points To your second line second code.
8. Now add Some Record On A (Host) It is the same process to No.6 step only you can add Points To 220.127.116.11 and in Host add @, other boxes don’t do it.
These 4 codes you add on A (Host) file.
These steps repeat 4 times and delete your original Host file after successfully add you show your panel as above image.
Congratulations you successfully add your domain in blogger.
I hope you like my post If you like my post so share this post to the internet and follow this blog via email. Thanks for watching have a nice day.