About page, this page is very important and If you want to improve the SEO. (Search Engine Optimization) of your website then you never forget to add this post.
This is the page tells the search engines (google, yahoo, bing e.t.c.) what is on your website, which topic’s post is provided on the website, who is the founder of this website.
With the help of this page, you can improve your SEO as well as your reader about your website, about yourself e.t.c. can also tell.
This page tells your readers how much different your website is from other websites, how much your website popularity.
(Note: You can also read our About Us Page by click on link).
You may have noticed that all professional bloggers use the about me page on their website.
Take the Mr. Neil Patel for example If you have been blogging for a long time so you definitely know about them and If you do not know, who is Neil Patel so you go to their website neilpatel.com or quicksprout.com.
This page is used by popular bloggers because when a new visitor come to their website, that page will have a good impression on it and in his mind came to the one word “It is an amazing blog” and after reading some post so they become their regular visitor.
So far you must have understood how important this page is for you and how you can increase your website readership with this page.
At this time, I want to tell you what do you write inside on a page?
What are things written inside the about page?
• Some lines about yourself.
• About your education.
• Put a nice photo about yourself.
• Where do you live? ( United State Of America, India, United Kingdom e.t.c.).
• What do you do right now?
• If you have a special thing inside you then write it such as got an award, e.t.c.
• When was the website established?
• Add website logo and header image.
• What is the topic of provided on this website in future such as fashion, music e.t.c?
• Add your social media follow links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn e.t.c.).
• Add a link to the contact form page so your reader can contact you.
How To Add About Page In Blogger
Now you go to Blogger.com and log-in via entering your email and password in the sign-in box.
After successfully log-in, click on Pages tab and then click on New Page.
In this page, you can add page name and text the click on Publish after pressing on Publish button your page has been successfully created.
If you do not know how to fill this form so don’t worry I want to tell you.
How To Fill This Form?
Page Title: Enter page name such as About, About US, About Me e.t.c.
Text Area: Add your story.
Now your page successfully created.
I hope you like my article and If you like my article so please share on social media and also subscribe to email.